Our Vision Statement
The community of learners of Lane Elementary School envisions a diverse community of learners working together to achieve their limitless potential as moral, conscientious citizens.
- Students will develop an awareness of community resources and how they can make a difference within that community.
- Students will develop a sense of purpose and an awareness of societal responsibility.
- Students will be sensitive to individual differences.
- Students will accept diversity.
- Students, parents, and staff will collaboratively be accountable for high achievement in the classroom and within the community.
Our School Motto
“Communicate, Collaborate & Care!”
The Lane Elementary School community recognizes that all students can learn. We will engage in on-going assessment to monitor learning. We will remediate and challenge all students using a variety of strategies, programs, resources and best instructional practices. We will work collaboratively to set and maintain high expectations and offer a challenging, stimulating curriculum.
- All students can learn.
- The partnership between family, community, and school is essential to our success.
- In remediating and challenging all students using research-based best instructional practices.
- Technology plays a key role in preparing children for twenty-first-century learning.
- Individual needs of each child are recognized and met through differentiation.
- Students should be safe, responsible, and respectful.
- In helping students to recognize their talents and to make positive contributions to society.